Damart can be found in France, UK, Belgium and the United States. Distributing women’s fashion products to over 10million customers worldwide, Damart are constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care through products and our customer relationships.
We are passionate about our customers and our excellent reputation stems from the key benefits we offer our customers – outstanding value for money, excellent customer service, speedy delivery and comfortable, stylish clothing. When you join us, you’ll be joining a company that’s focused on putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
As a Business Analyst, you will work cross functionally with different areas of the business on various projects, supporting and proposing solutions and preparing functional specifications to achieve project success factors.
The key responsibilities of the Business Analyst are;
• Collect, understand and transmit requirements for the project, analysing and documenting processes involved.
• Be the link between the customer, development team and any third parties regarding software functionality throughout the development lifecycle.
• Design and execute test scenarios and scripts
• Manage change requests in relation to project plans ensuring deadlines are met
• Keep all stakeholders updated with milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies
• Coach the project team members ensuring implementation of required project methodology and change management tools are utilised to achieve successful change outcomes
Essential experience and qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a business subject and possess commercial experience. You will be experienced in change management tools and techniques, have a solid understanding of Project Management with Prince 2 or similar training and experience of ERP package systems.
What you can expect from us:
As well as a rewarding career with learning and development opportunities, Damart colleagues also receive a generous holiday allowance, auto-enrolment into the pension, onsite free parking, onsite subsidised canteen and 25% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products
|Contract Type||Fixed Term 11 Months|
|Contract hours||37.5 Monday-Friday|