This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Logistics Team and make a real contribution in the development and implementation of key business projects, to improve operational efficiency.
Skilled in project management, you will have experience in managing large cross functional business projects and be able to communicate complex processes to all levels of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Define, scope, propose and manage solutions for Logistics project requests, meeting business requirements and delivering against budget and milestones for each project.
– Manage internal and external resource to ensure the successful delivery of key tasks within the Logistics projects assigned to them.
– Lead and implement process changes within Logistics areas and the wider business, making certain that processes and quality & training documentation are relevant and consistent.
– Oversee all development and user acceptance testing of any proposed technical solutions, identifying and resolving issues until a successful outcome is reached and ready for business sign off.
– Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and act as a liaison between the business and IS development teams, providing accurate technical translations to successfully delivering system requirements.
– Manage a team and provide support and guidance to team members to assist in their personal development.
Essential experience and qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and have sound problem solving skills. Previous experience in project management is essential and you will be able to evidence your ability to manage large business projects. You will be able to engage with key stakeholders and have strong written and verbal communication skills, whilst being fluent in Microsoft applications.
What you can expect from us:
As well as a rewarding career with learning and development opportunities, Damart colleagues also receive a generous holiday allowance, auto-enrolment into the pension, onsite free parking, onsite subsidised canteen and 25% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products.
|Contract Hours||37.5 Monday-Friday|